The Grace Museum, in partnership with The Paramount Theatre, hosts a series of 24 FPS International Short Film Festival monthly rooftop screenings.
Come enjoy screenings of different award winning films from around the world. Enter through the Courtyard on N. 1st St. of The Grace Museum and head up to the rooftop. This outdoor night of films and fun is one you won’t want to miss!
This event is free to the public, 18 and older. Admission is for the first 100 people. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be rescheduled.
- Ticket Pick-Up Begins: 7:00 PM
- Rooftop Opens: 7:45 PM
- Films begin at 8:50 PM (runtime 1 hour)
- Free Paramount Popcorn Available on Rooftop
- Water and Soda available for purchase on the rooftop.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food.