LIVE AUCTION ITEMS
- Angel Fire, New Mexico Resort - 3 days / 3 nights
- Possum Kingdom House - 2 nights
- Dove Hunt & Dinner for 4 - High Bluff Ranch
- Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, Sante Fe, NM, and $250 Gift Certificate to Geronimos
- Butch Nelson Ranch Pheasant Hunt and Wild Game Dinner for 6
- Bourdeux Wine Dinner for 8
- Dallas Cowboys Private Box for 4
- Fort Worth Arty Party
- Neiman Marcus Day Trip & Makeover for 8
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
* italics indicate starting bid
- 2 Folk Art Saints from Guatemala $50
- 2 nights at Mansefeldt Estate in Fredericksburg, Texas for 3 couples or 6 ladies (1 gourmet dinner included) $3,000
- Dinner & Movie on The Grace Rooftop for 8. Dinner & wine catered by Cypress Street Station with spirited coffee to finish out the night. $400
- Strength Fitness Personal Training Session $200
- Art Flat Soiree at Judy Deaton's home, followed by a pasta & wine dinner at Vagabond - for 12 people $800
- Great Grace Rally - Teams race to the finish as they follow clues throughout the hill country, ending with an exclusive "car experience" and dinner from Lytle Land & Cattle Co. $100/person
- Steak & Wine Dinner for 4 in personal silo at The Mill Winery (Thursday nights only) $150
- Grace Courtyard Rental $300
- 12 Months Floral Arrangements from Gary's Floral Gallery $300
- 12 Months Floral Arrangements from Baack's Florist and Greenhouses $300
- Nite Time Decor Package from Abilene NiteTime Decor $500
- Christmas Decor Package from Abilene NiteTime Decor $500
- 4 weeks of Digital Advertising from Lamar Advertising $1,000
- Men's Brewery & Dinner Excursion - group of 6 $75
- October Moon and Tapas Stroll - Hosted by Suzanne Alexander, Joni & Bill Wood, and Pat & Don Fite. ($250/couple - limited to 12 couples)
- Art & Architecture in Old Elmwood - Progressive dinner event for 6 couples at the homes of Christie & Cliff Smith, Patti Jones & Gerry Cockrell, and Cindy & Scott Taliaferro. $750 per couple - limited to 6 couples.
- Christmas Tree Transformation by Tim McCloskey $300
- Ballin Raised Tray and Chalice Bowl by Jan Barboglio $500
- 2 Night Stay at Mansion Estate in Gruene, Texas $300
- Handmade ceramic bowl $50
- "A Night in Italy!" - Cordell's Dinner for 8 $250
- Christmas Photo Session with IN-Focus STUDIO 302 $250
- 1 Night Stay in the Camp House at Perini Ranch $100
- Strength Fitness Personal Training Session $200
*RAFFLE TICKETS ARE $25 EACH.
YETI TUNDRA 75
The YETI® Tundra® 75 is the outdoor cooler that's ideal for keeping your family and friends fed and hydrated during a tailgate, barbecue, or day at the lake.
DAVID YURMAN BRACELET
Black Resin Sculpted Cable Cuff Bracelet with 18K Gold; Sterling Silver;
Gold Vermeil; 40mm wide; Medium.
Signed by David Yurman.
CAN'T ATTEND BUT WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IN HONOR OF BOB?
ABOUT THE HONOREE
How do you adequately say “thank you” to someone who has helped shape downtown Abilene? You throw a huge party and invite 600 of your closest friends to help you raise a glass.
It’s true that the Grace Gala is one fantastic party! It’s also true that this event raises funds which become an integral part of The Grace Museum’s annual working budget. But those things don’t overshadow the significance of the Gala honoree. Each year, we get to celebrate someone who has worked tirelessly supporting the Abilene art scene, and specifically, The Grace.
This year, we are pleased to honor our good friend and ardent champion, Bob Nutt, a man who has faithfully contributed to the efforts and growth of The Grace for the past thirty years. In 1986, Bob began volunteering at what was then known as the Abilene Fine Arts Museum located in Rose Park. As good fortune would have it, he served on the 1987 steering committee that transitioned the Fine Arts Museum into The Grace, and advocated for the relocation of the museum to its present position on the corner of North 1st and Cypress Street.
Abilene owes much to Bob and others who helped bring an old hotel back to life and provide what we now consider the anchor for downtown Abilene. Along the way, Bob has served as Grace board president, chairman of the first Grace Gala, and continues to serve on several vital museum committees. Always willing to roll up his sleeves and work behind the scenes, Bob has organized, supported and promoted the museum, and he has done it all with a consistently generous smile and the heart of a servant.
When he’s not volunteering, Bob shares his talents as a Vice President of Zachry Associates in Abilene.
We are excited to have the opportunity to shine a well-deserved light on Bob and to honor his commitment and dedication to The Grace, the arts, and to our hometown at the 26th Grace Gala on Saturday, August 26. With a nod to 50s & 60s sleek and glamorous style, this year’s “A Midcentury Moment” theme is sure to turn heads. Party guests will enjoy a savory dinner by Perini Ranch, drinks, dancing to Memphis Soul, and a chance to win unforgettable “getaway experiences” through live and silent auctions.
Bob, thank you for your many years of friendship and love of The Grace. And thanks for allowing us the privilege of raising a glass in your honor.
For table and ticket information for the 2017 Grace Gala, purchase above or contact Sheila Scevers at (325) 673-4587, firstname.lastname@example.org.