The 2018 Grace Gala will honor a woman who has faithfully contributed to the efforts and growth of The Grace Museum and arts education for many years. We invite you to join us on Saturday, August 25 as we shine a spotlight on our joyful friend and passionate champion of The Grace, Martha Kiel.
For many years, Martha has served in various capacities at The Grace Museum. Currently, she is a member of the Board of Trustees, a member and past president of Los Aficionados, and a volunteer art instructor for programs.
The entire city of Abilene owes much to Martha as she has touched over 17,000 students during her teaching career and served as an adjunct professor at Hardin-Simmons and McMurry Universities. Her contributions as an artist and an inspiring teacher, as well as a supporter of The Grace, have been consistent and impressive. Not only has she advocated for the arts on a local level, but she has also served with state and national art organizations.
Abilene is excited to have this opportunity to shine a well-deserved light on Martha and to honor her dedication to The Grace Museum, the arts, and to our hometown at the 27th Grace Gala. We hope you'll join us!
Tables of 10
All include acknowledgement in the Grace Gala program. Limited seating, please call to ensure availability.
- PATRON/1st FLOOR: First floor seating in the Main Gallery or Ballroom for 10 guests with plated dinner.
- ADVOCATE/2nd FLOOR: Second floor seating in the Galleries for 10 guests with buffet style dinner.
- FRIEND/ROOFTOP: Rooftop seating for 10 guests with buffet dinner.
- $225 each – First floor seating in the Ballroom with plated dinner
- $175 each – Second floor seating in the galleries with buffet style dinner
*For more information regarding the availability of individual tickets in the Main Gallery or the Rooftop, please contact Sheila Scevers at 325-673-4587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.